All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding, which will be distributed to all the delegates during the Conference. Please follow the ICITEE2023 Conference template. Please follow the format. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf or .doc) will be accepted. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing.
(1) Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references. Paper will be accepted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the ICITEE2023 by the Editors. Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief, and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
The organizing committee of ICITEE2023 makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
1. All submitted articles MUST be written in English.
2.Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. Each article should be at least 6 pages or longer.
4. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
5. The following articles are rejected by ICITEE2023:
a) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments, or designs;
b) Plagiarized articles;
c) Articles translated by translation software;
d) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
6. ICITEE2023 takes plagiarism seriously. All articles registered will be evaluated for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection step will be sent back to the author.
7. ICITEE2023 urges all article-contributors to seriously abide by our academic integrity policy.