All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding, which will be distributed to all the delegates during the Conference. Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged. Please follow the ICITEE2020 Conference template. Please follow the format. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf or .doc) will be accepted. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references. Paper will be accepted by email: email@example.com
On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the ICITEE2020 by the Editors. Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief, and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
The organizing committee of ICITEE2020 makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
1. All articles contributed to ICITEE2020 must be new articles which have not been published in any journals or publications, and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. Several kinds of articles are to be declined by ICITEE2020
1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2) Plagiarized articles;
3) Articles translated by translation software;
4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. ICITEE2020 takes a tough position to plagiarism. All articles registered will be tested for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer.
4. ICITEE2020 earnestly requests article-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. ICITEE2020 also objects to repeated submission of one article and withdrawal of articles without reason.
5. In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of articles and to ensure the quality of articles, the administration team of ICITEE2020 will examine each article for several workdays. Please be patient.